Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UGH....

Well,, today sucks...Andy's has a stomach bug, I think i am getting a stomach bug, and to take it worse I am at work right now, and I just cant stop being nauseous. It really sucks....
I miss my Lil one. She is with her grandparents in Brazoria..she is just such a great Lil person to be around. Always making me smile...:) Life has been pretty boring lately..just working my Lil 2 days a week, and being a housewife! :) I cant wait till thanksgiving..I love getting together with all my family and hanging out its really allot of fun. My in-laws are going to come over to my moms house this year. I am also happy about that because that way we can all spend time together. :) Any who..I will be posting some new pics soon, just haven't had time. (I got netflix and not I cant stop watching the instant movies they have on the web site...) lol..Haelee had a good Halloween I think, she just got pushed around in her stroller, and mommy and daddy got to get her candy..lol and it was yummy too! Next year I wont be so lucky. She is not going to want to give any candy away! Ha! I am excited for her 1st Christmas. She wont really know whats going on, but it will be fun. Its so cool to see her look around at all of the ornaments, and bright lights around this time of year. Its like she just looks at it all and just "takes it in" its so pretty. :) Well imma go and try to make it home without getting sick! Wish me luck!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for Holidays and boo for sickness!! I'm sorry you don't feel well. That's no fun at all. Stinky. Hopefully you will be all through with it by Thanksgiving. I LOVE this time of the year. How much fun. I bet it will be fun for you both this year with Haelee and her first Christmas. Love you sis!

JuniperJeni said...

Hi Amanada! Hope you are doing well
BIG HUGS

Juniper

www.walkingthehedge.net