Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Today

Well, I am at work right now, and all I can think about is a new project I am starting.
At Cafepress.com, I have decided to start a shop. What I am going to be trying to sell is shirts, and mugs, and different items, with pictures that I have created, or photoshopped, and I am going to be putting them in my shop to sell. I hope that I make something out of it. I really do.
I have such a need to express myself artistically, its such a passion of mine. I have even thought lately about starting to paint! I have painted a little in the past, nothing major, but I totally loved it. Painting is so awesome because if u mess up, u can just paint over it. I really think I am going to start doing that, and maybe trying to creat something that I can also sell. I really am excited. I want to make my own things with my own style and sell it, I would love to be walking down the street one day and see someone wearing my jewelry, or t-shirt etc. that would such a thrill for me. :)
Well Haelee is in Brazoria. Last night I missed her so much I just wanted to so smell her pillow, lol..I know its crazie, I just love taking care of her and miss her when she is not around. Yes, I loved having the "alone" time by-myself...but at the same time I do get very bored, and i dont want to live my life cleaning my house, so I have to do something else. I just dont have the capital to start all of the things I would love to do.
I have finally kinda started learning Corel PaintShop Pro X2. The possibilities are so endless when u start. There is SOO many things u can do with a picture, and I know I am so boring with what I have done compared to other people. I am hoping that I can learn more eventually at work.
I also want to start making jewlery. I know its not hard.I had a friend that used to make it, and she made alot of adorable pieces..I really want to learn how, I could see it on ebay, or cafepress. I swear, thats all that has been on my m ind for the last 24 hours, is thinking and pondering on how to make things. I just wanna do so many things that last night I had a hard time falling asleep! I wanted to just sit up and think of the things I could do.
Well, Christmas time is slowly approaching. I am so going to have to start buying stuff. I love christmas, but boy can it be expensive! Whew! I have started buying a few things, everytime I see something that I think someone would like it I start making them up. It's going to be interesting..its also going to be so much fun with it being Haelee's first christmas..I hope it goes great. I really can't wait. Seriously!!! Well I think that is all I have to write for today..I need to get back to work! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You sound like me! :) I think all of us inherited the "creative" side. I daydream so much sometimes about being creative in different ways that I have missed my stop on the bus a few times!!! :)

I think you should try to be more creative through painting or jewelry. Why not?! :)

I have never heard of cafepress.com. I will have to check it out...and check out your stuff. ;)

I'm glad you started a blog. It's so neat to read your thoughts and hear what's going on in your life.

Love you sis!