Thursday, October 16, 2008

My new Blog!

Well as of today, i decided to start a new blog..Hopefully I will write in this one more than the other ones I have had in the past.






Well for those of you that dont know me I am married and have been married for almost 2 years as of this coming march. Seems like longer..lol..(not meaning that in a bad way)







Heres a pic of my husband and I:



This picture was from our engagement pictures. :) Andy and I have been together since March of 2005, and have been strong together ever since. I love him to death, he's a wonderful man and my soulmate. He understands me in alot of ways that most people don't. Him and I have been through alot but we always seems to pull through it. :)




On March 25, 2008 I gave birth to my little princess Haelee..shes is so amazing. I never understood real unconditonal love until I met her, and looked into her eyes. She is the most wonderful gift I have ever been given. I love her more than I can even ever imagine. She is not 6 mos. old and getting more and more personality. She's going through this phase where she is learning how to make different noises, and she is so crazie! She's been making this weird noise when she laughs..its soo funny..sounds like a little lamb. Lol..Andy asks me all the time if her Daddy is really a goat or a lamb. Haha...Here' a picture of Haelee as of now:






Yep, thanks my little love! :) She now can sit up, mostly now with no support, she has gotten 2 teeth, (and I think another one is coming in on top), and she can roll over to her back. Its amazing watching her grow, and explore all the new things that she can do.


I work for a photography comapny creating wedding videos. I am kinda learning also how to take pictures professionally. I am planning on going back to school this spring and taking a photography class, along with a few others. I have been playing with Corel Paintshop Pro X2, (thats what we use at work) and I am really starting to learn alot! Here's some of the pictures that I have edited and added a little artistry to them:




The last picture is a Haelee's pumpkin that my mom got her for Halloween. She took her to a pumpkim patch and took a whole 'slew of pictures. They turned out Adorable. My mom is becoming a pretty good photographer. I think its in the genes..I just wanna learn more techniques.

Well I really don't have much more to say. Oh! I am taking Haelee to get her 1st Halloween pictures done in her Kitty-Kat Costume. She's SOOO cute in it! I can't wait to see em, shes gonna be so cute. Well I will write more tomorrow! tAa-TaA FoR NoW!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! I love your blog! :) I'm glad you started one. I hope that you keep it up so I can read about what's going on.

I was just thinking of you this morning, by the way. I was wondering how you were doing. I hope that all is well. I love you and love the pictures!

Ashley

becky said...

Glad you started a blog. Looks great!! love what Haelee and you did with the pumpkin! We had fun in the Patch!

Love mom