Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Weekend...

Well, its already Sunday. It feels like the weekend goes so fast! Friday comes, you think of the things you would like to accomplish, and before you know it, you did everything buy accomplish what you wanted to accomplish. I have had a busy weekend..I went to lunch with Kim on Fri, then took Haelee to get pictures done, then went to kims to hang for a bit. Saturday I went grocery shopping and went over to my moms to do my sisters hair for Homecoming..Whew! Plus taking care of Haelee, and loading her here and there..I feel bad for her sometimes, I feel like shes my little cargo that I tote around everywhere...lol
Haelee took pics in the Halloween Costume. It was too cute. She did a great job, I was so proud of her! The photographer that she had this time was super sweet, and took bunches of pictures from different angles and everything. It was really neat.
Well I dont have too much to say..I think imma go! :)

No comments: